Req ID: 214002
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Intermediate ETL Tester (remote) to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA). (Remote)
- Ability to review and translate Business Requirement Specifications and Technical Design Documents to build test strategy, test cases, and impact analysis
- Ability to create test plans, write test cases, perform functional and exploratory testing, effectively communicate statuses, and coordinate meetings
- Define test objectives, plan test activities to meet objectives, and monitor and track progress to plan
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies
- Able to define test process for the application and responsible to perform all aspects of testing including manual execution, automated execution, and system performance
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting quality requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Application Lifecycle Management/Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with ALM tool (HP ALM) for test preparation, execution, and defect management.
- Hands-on experience in complex SQL query writing and data analysis.
- Experience in testing Data Mapping, Data Transformation, and Data Integrity
- Strong experience in SQL Database and ETL testing
- Experienced in ETL testing and load strategies
- Good Understanding of ETL, Reporting, and Data warehouse concepts
- Experience working in a PL/SQL and Oracle environment.
- Exposure to Testing Life cycle and understanding of end-to-end data validation for ETL & BI systems
- Experience with test data management, managing test data, data reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with health plans
Typical Years of Experience
- 3- 4 SQL Database and ETL testing
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation level Certified preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud, and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting applications, infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.