Req ID: 216499
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Database & Automation Tester to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated test assets
- Adherence to software engineering best practices and standards
- Help drive toward Continuous Integration and Continuous Improvement
- Understand and apply Test Driven Design (TDD) concepts to test and debug automated solutions and custom tools Support Functional Testing of Health & Welfare administration platform
- Understand test requirement and design to build effective test scripts for the given product
- Attend Requirement & design walkthrough calls with BAs/Developers
- Execute test cases as part of functional and regression testing
- Report/track defects through Quality Center/JIRA and maintain defect report.
- Database testing using Sql - 5+ yrs. of experience
- QA automation tools - Selenium, SOATest, SOAPUI or REST - 5 yrs. of experience
- Soap UI, Postman, API, Json - 5+ yrs. of experience
- Test plan creation, execution and customer facing QA lead experience - 3 to 5 yrs. of experience
- Good Experience on Oracle Forms Testing (Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB))
- Ability to perform technical and functional analysis
- DB testing involving ability to write sql scripts
- Some experience in manual and automating Web Services using API testing tools like SOATest SOAPUI or REST Familiar with Soap UI, Postman, API, Json
- Manual testing of Web Services or creating Web Services Automation scripting using Selenium or Sahi (not record and playback) Knowledge of Testing framework and unit testing (such as junit testing)
- Experience withSelenium a definite asset Experience withbrowser Dev tools to inspect elements
- Oracle EBS functional testing experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.