Req ID: 224116
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a iOS Mobile Developer to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
How You Will Help Us:
Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. As a team member you will make these digital solutions come to life. You will routinely deliver elite solutions to clients that impact their products, customers, and services.
How We Will Help You:
Joining our team is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training in a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work.
Why the Role Is Important:
Mobile Application Development is the core to our creativity and your work is instrumental in our success. We strive to be the first firm companies think of when it comes to fulfilling their technology needs, and our best evidence is the successful solutions created by our developers. Finally, you will use the experience you have and the experience you will gain to help less experienced developers succeed in their roles.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Perform technical design and implementation of iOS applications.
- Review client requirements, wire frames, and designs for technical feasibility.
- Work collaboratively to translate artifacts into user stories that can be implemented.
- Evaluate alternative design approaches, including modernization that supports requirements.
- Improve product quality through code reviews.
- Collaborate with QA to test and debug program modules and integrations.
- Provide analysis of problems reported by customers.
- Find and communicate technical problems, procedures, and applicable solutions.
- Communicate effectively with clients and senior management.
- 3+ iOS: experience with Swift and XCode
- 3+ general experience with REST APIs
- Strong communicator and collaborator
Nice to have:
- OAUTH and OpenID Connect
- Barcode scanning
- Video and Image analysis
- Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
- Communicator. You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.