Posted 12 days ago
Competition Number: 22008180
Customer Account Coordinator
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI, one in Lethbridge, AB and another in Jamestown, ND. Headquartered in Dieppe, NB, the company also operates an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Cavendish farms is looking to hire a Customer Account Coordinator to join their team. As a dedicated customer facing agent of the company, we are looking for strong candidates to be able to build and maintain Customer relationships, quickly understand Customer demand and ensure Customer satisfaction. The successful applicant will quarterback internal channels across the Supply Chain process including Planning, Transportation, Warehousing and Demand, to create value, mitigate risk and continue to deliver the competitive advantage our Customers expect. Our Customer Account Coordinators provide support, solutions & alternatives and go the extra mile to ensure a consistently positive Customer experience and attain trusted advisor status.
- College or University certificate or equivalent experience
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time appropriately
- Critical thinker - Problem solver - Find a better way
- High Attention to detail
- Team player
- Proficient with data (Excel etc.)
- French would be consider as an asset
- Manage order process from end to end with dedicated Customers.
- Follow up and provide timely/appropriate resolutions as required.
- Manage and mediate all internal Supply Chain stakeholders
- Partner with Sales to understand, meet & exceed Customers expectations.
- Assist with daily/monthly inventory monitoring and reconciliation
- Assist with information required for annual tax package and internal/external audit;
- Assist with internal and external reports and requests for information as required;
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Cavendish Farms is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships, fitness classes or online workout programs
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- RRSP matching program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development as well as 24/7 access to online curated learning
- Growth and progression opportunities within Cavendish Farms and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
- Hybrid Work Schedule (if applicable) to provide you the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Availability to work on possible weekends
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. #LI-KR1
Save for Later