Posted 9 days ago
Competition Number: 22007782
Business Development Specialist
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick. We are an authorized sales, service, parts and warranty dealership for premium products Freightliner and Western Star Trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7, and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's. We focus on exceeding customer requirements through continuously developing our team and building technical capabilities.
We currently have an opening at our location in Dieppe for a Business Development Specialist working within our parts sales team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, detail orientated, salesperson who is passionate about building relationships and developing new revenue streams .
Key focuses of the role would include, p ursuing trade and affiliate customers to secure new parts growth opportunities, identifying assortment gaps and source solutions to grow revenue while expanding product offerings and maintaining a customer database while creating additional opportunities by analyzing data.
- Identify and pursue new customer and category opportunities, to secure new parts growth and achieve targets
- Grow existing customers and build relationships, to expand basket size and solve customer problems
- Develop and grow product offerings, work with parts sales group to identify current product category gaps and create relationships with vendors to close those gaps
- Control & segment customer database, review, monitor and segment parts sales customer lists to ensure all accuracy and generate insights
- Research and understand market trends, stay on top of newest information and trends in the heavy truck parts industry
- Grow overall parts business and collaborate with the entire sales team to grow UTT parts sales
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Experience in B2B outside and inside sales would be considered an asset
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Experience in a retail / customer service environment considered an asset
- Comfortable with technology and learning new applications
- Knowledge of purchasing, sales, and wholesale processes
- Some travelling required
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly bonus
- Registered retirement savings plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision and prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Maternity leave top up program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Employee recognition program
- Company discounts
- Excellent training programs
To Apply for this Career Opportunity please submit an online application.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later