Who are we?
The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada. Cahill is building the future of oil and gas, mining, hydro, and social infrastructure on some of the largest construction and fabrication project sites in the country.
Work Scope Information:
- Start Date: January 2023
- Location: IOC - Labrador City
- Duration: 2-3 months (contract position)
- Rotation: 3 weeks on / 1 week off
- Travel and accommodations included
What will you do?
- Establish and build good relationships with peers and clients by responding to requests and communicating information in a timely manner, exercising initiative and judgment to complete recurring assignments
- Address technical inquiries in the field for various projects and maintain working relationships with the client and other subcontractors
- Complete purchase requisitions and material expediting and control
- Assist with preparation of material takeoffs, estimates, budgets and schedules
- Review and understand scope of work, project specifications, design instructions, and supplier information
What will you bring?
- Three to five years' related technical experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or diploma in Engineering Technology, equivalent experience will also be considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence. Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted