Posted 6 days ago
Competition Number: 22007715
Company Website: https://kent.ca/en/airmiles?utm_source=BNI&utm_medium=PaidSearch&utm_campaign=BMOAirmiles&gclid=Cj0KCQiAqOucBhDrARIsAPCQL1bZpGlW
OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES ASSOCIATE - OUTSIDE INSTALLATION SALES
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers?
We are looking to expand our team with experienced Sales Associates for Installation Services
This position will have a focus on Windows, Doors, and Siding.
For this position you will receive a base salary plus uncapped commission following a probationary period
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
- Clarify and understand customers' needs and take them to the best solution(s) for their projects.
- Provide the customer with an exceptional experience.
- Prepare estimates and negotiate installation service agreements
- Work with project coordinators to align projects between installation service professionals and customers
- Build new business relationships with customers that will result in repeat business
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by the installed sale team.
- Resolving customer challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Document all sales activities in company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and keep current
- Take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions
- Stay updated about latest products trends and market conditions
- Demonstrate high standards of safety and customer service
- A strong foundation in Sales and customer service
- Problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and team player
- Organized, can manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and sales objectives
- Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new software programs
- Able to travel to customer sites, a valid driver's license is required
- A knowledge of building materials, and the construction process would be considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication (bilingual would be considered an asset French/English)
- Monday - Friday with occasional weekends
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP contribution
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, respect and value the perspectives and contributions of our employees regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, nationality, and physical ability.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodations, please let us know.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later