HR Recruitment Advisor
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Through a dedicated Continuing Care Recruitment & Retention program, igility, a subsidiary of Health Association Nova Scotia, provides centralized Human Resources and Immigration support to address current and anticipated labour shortages in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Seniors and Long-term Care (DSLTC). We are currently seeking an HR Recruitment Advisorto join our team.
The HR Recruitment Advisor is an experienced HR professional with in-depth knowledge and experience of full-cycle recruitment processes. The position oversees the client recruiting database by ensuring competitions are properly managed and prepares data and reports as necessary to assess hiring metrics. Working collaboratively with the recruitment team, hiring manager and client the position assesses hiring needs to aid in the development of recruitment plans and strategy. The incumbent provides advice and guidance to clients regarding recruitment processes to ensure consistency with internal client collective agreements or policy guidelines. The incumbent develops and prepares job postings and conducts applicant screening to provide short-listed candidates to the HR Recruitment Consultant and Hiring Manager for review. The incumbent represents the recruitment team at Career and Recruitment Fairs ensuring all potential candidates receive pertinent and valuable information. The incumbent is a key resource for recruitment processes and provides support and assistance to the HR Recruiting Consultant and Senior HR Specialist as required.
- College or University education in the HR field, CHRP designation is an asset
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in an HR/Recruiting capacity in unionized and non- unionized environments.
- Full flexibility with work schedule to ensure all business needs are met
Critical Skills & Applicant Attributes:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in all areas of full cycle recruitment in progressively responsible positions.
- Experience in providing and assessing needs and developing recruitment plans and strategies to support client needs..
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to manage confidential issues, with the highest level of professionalism
- Collaborative style around problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of the organization (oral and written)
- Action oriented individual, who demonstrates high accountability, solid judgement and decision making
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic business environment
- Able to work under minimum direction and act as a team player
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation package including Health, Dental, & RRSP program
Remote working environment
Application Process & Deadline:
This posting will remain open until December 7th2022.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to: [email protected]
As an organization that supports a diverse workplace, we welcome people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, age, religion, physical and mental abilities, family status, and political belief and affiliation.
Igility/Health Association Nova Scotia thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our selection process, the qualified applicants chosen for a potential interview will be contacted for a pre-interview discussion.