Posted 17 days ago
Competition Number: 22007657
ORACLE FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We currently have an opportunity for an Oracle Functional Analyst, reporting to the HRIS Manager. As an Oracle Functional Analyst, you will be a key player in the exciting path we are working on to improve and expand use of the Oracle system to drive effectiveness and employee experience across the company. The HRIS team supports human resources, payroll, benefits, and system related services to a group of our internal affiliated clients.
This position is based in Saint John with the option of hybrid work (2 days/week).
- System maintenance and support: Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Learning Cloud, and Talent Management
- Perform functional configuration and troubleshooting
- Work with users to understand requirements for improvements
- Ensure system is running efficiently and make recommendations for system improvements
- Escalate and work in collaboration with internal IT teams and vendor
- Monitor incidents to timely resolution in accordance with service level agreement
- Execute user acceptance testing to support upgrades and enhancements
- Post-secondary education in an IT-related field
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Must have previous experience with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Prior experience with Oracle Learning Cloud and Oracle Recruiting Cloud is an asset
- Strong ability to learn information management systems
- Preference to Oracle Certified Specialist
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively in technical terms and on a business level
- Can work independently and as a team player
- High level of customer service / end user service orientation
- Ability to work and deliver under tight time schedules
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities.
We appreciate your interest in our company however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later