Drupal Developer (Halifax, NS | Moncton, NB | St. John's, NL | Remote)
Are you a seasoned Drupal pro who has experience in headless Drupal? Then we want to hear from you! You will work closely with the technical project manager responding to support tickets, running updates and doing site configuration; creating and maintaining custom themes, modules, Drupal best practices, and documentation. You'll be responsible for maintaining and evolving a few Drupal 9 sites.
This role requires intermediate to advanced expertise in developing for full-stack Drupal 8/9, React, Lando, GitLab, and frontend workflow automation.
At m5, your compensation is competitive (including perks!), your opportunities for professional development and achievement are integral to your role, and your team can't wait to welcome you.
- Developing and enhancing custom Drupal themes by architecting code that adheres to platform, community, and company standards and best practices
- Build and maintain classic and progressively decoupled Drupal sites using ReactJS
- Integrate data from various 3rd party services and databases and other external applications
- Follow ARIA, WCAG, and Section 508 compliance/conformance practices
- Contribute to project planning, including the preparation of stories, requirements, development approach, and estimates
- Identifying and communicating scope creep, changes, and roadblocks that may impact your projects proactively
- Experience with Ajax and using REST APIs
- You have a strong understanding of Drupal's configuration management system and Composer
- Experience with modern development tools creating/maintaining themes and build using tools such as grunt/gulp/webpack/postcss/sass, git-flow, container-based environments, and CI/CD platforms
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and common Agile tools
- Experience with WordPress is a huge plus but knowledge of and experience with Drupal is needed for the role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related experience
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that equity-deserving individuals are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. m5 is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every requirement, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.