Posted 20 days ago
Competition Number: 22007488
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler is currently searching for a dynamic individual to be our fulltime Furniture Installer at our Moncton , NB location.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent or Trade Certificate
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a clean driving record
- Ability to multi-task effectively with attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent people skills with a "Can Do" attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, along with basic computer knowledge
- Ability to perform repetitive, manual material handling without restriction requiring (but not limited to) the following physical abilities: kneeling, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and grasping.
- Must demonstrate the strength and aerobic capacity required for the above-mentioned work up to 8 hours each day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Assemble furniture as needed
- Inventory cycle count
- Receiving and or locating product
- Problem solving
- General housekeeping as assigned
- Other Warehouse functions as assigned
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent wage and benefits package
- Uniform Program
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online! We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later