Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post-Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques, and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges. As New Brunswick's largest and fastest growing college, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic team.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member. Oulton College believes in supporting our employees through regulatory licensure and continuing education opportunities.
Since 1956, Oulton College has been helping students from across Canada succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services, and Information Technology.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) Instructor. This position holds primarily responsibility for a combination of didactic teaching and labs. This position is open for full-time and/or part-time. Please indicate your preference to either full-time or part-time employment and your availability in your application.
More information about the program: https://oultoncollege.com/medical-laboratory-technology/
The ideal candidate should have
- Medical Laboratory Technologist licensed under the New Brunswick Society of Medical Laboratory Technologist (NBSMLT) and certified by the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS). *Note, if applying for outside of NB, you must be eligible for license with the NBSMLT*
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a hospital laboratory, ideally with experience in at least three of the five disciplines in laboratory science.
- Experience in chemistry is considered an asset
- Enjoy the dynamics of teaching and learning
- Have an interest in lifelong learning.
- Be highly organized, work well under pressure and be able to multitask
- Have strong attention to detail and be effective working independently
- Bilingualism in French and English and experience in an academic environment will be considered assets for this position.
Work With Us
- Annual salary competitive with, or above, industry standard
- Paid annual licensing fees
- Professional development opportunities and financial support with continuing education
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Set Monday-Friday work schedule
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement.
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter and resume should be submitted quoting competition number MLTI-11-22 to [email protected]
We thank all those who are interested but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.