Posted 26 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22007346
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRUCK DRIVERS
Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Truck Driver to join our dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Transport equipment, and or materials, to and from sites, as required.
- 2-5 years' experience.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 Driver's License.
- Driving abstract will be required.
- Previous labour and civil industry experience.
- Hardworking, self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Willing and available to work flexible shifts.
- Reliable transportation to work sites.
What We Offer:
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefits package with health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
- People & Teamwork
- Quality Products & Service
- Results Driven
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Fast & Flexible
- Health, Safety & Environment
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later