Posted 5 days ago
Competition Number: 22007329
LINEHAUL SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Linehaul Scheduling Supervisor at our Head Office Location in Dieppe, NB. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or associate degree in a related field
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of dispatch experience, preferably in a planning role
- Demonstrated proficiency using AS400
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Solid interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints
- Must be flexible with the ability to work nights, evenings, and weekends (schedule to be determined and could be modified as required)
- Training, delegating and reviewing the work of team members
- Setting goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational results
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for managing direct reports to achieve or exceed budgeted performance
- Responsible for the development, coaching and mentoring of direct reports
- Identifying and defining new approaches and systems for inventory management
- Defining optimal transportation routes
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later