Posted 26 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22007285
Payment Administrator - Employee Benefits
We are currently seeking detailed, organized and self-motivated candidates for the role of Payment Administrator - Employee Benefits with our Human Resources Shared Services team at our Head Office location in Saint John, New Brunswick.
The Human Resources Shared Services team provides HR data management, reporting, payroll, and employee benefit services to our internal customers across various business sectors including Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Forestry, Shipbuilding, Corporate Services, Information Technology Services, Agriculture, and Retail.
You will be responsible for ensuring payments to benefits carriers and collections of deductions from employees are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time. You will lead our audit process between our Benefits, Payroll, Accounting and Human Resources systems, communicating and collaborating with internal stakeholders to resolve inquiries, and to drive improvements. Using your analytical mindset, you will be relied upon to understand our processes that utilize Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and be able to communicate requirements for updates, improvements, and manual intervention, when required.
- Process benefits carrier payments
- Process employee premium deductions
- Process employee annual taxable benefits
- Audit and reconcile data
- Identify and Implementsolutions for process improvement
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to ensure efficiency and accuracy of data
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts to maintain and support automated processes
- Provide support to employees, managers, and business partners on the phone and through e-mail/MS Teams
- Additional duties as required
Education & Qualifications:
- Post Secondary College diploma
- 2-3 years of related work experience - payment processing, account payments & reconciliations
- Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience using HCM (Oracle HCM Cloud), JD Edwards (Oracle), Flexit360, Blue Cross (Maax) and SharePoint are assets
- Strong attention to detail and proven analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role with the ability to progress across the entire company. We offer an employee fitness facility, a café and parking garage. This position also offers the opportunity to work from home as part of a hybrid work arrangement.
We appreciate your interest in our Company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees .
Save for Later