Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Dispatcher based out our Dorval, QC Terminal. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Schedule: 13h00 - 21h30 (flexible)
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of dispatch experience in a transportation environment
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn
- Can-Do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- AS400 knowledge an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints in a stressful environment
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Manage the tractor fleet on a daily basis to make all deliveries and pick-ups
- High emphasis on safety and customer service
- Respect our key performance measures
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.