We are currently accepting resumes for qualified Surveyors in our Saint John, NB, office. We are welcoming any graduates of Civil, Mechanical, or Geomatics Technology and/or Survey Engineers, new or experienced!
CFM is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers. We encourage qualified applications from members of racialized groups, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, and persons of the 2SLGBTQ community.
- Graduate of a Civil or Geomatics Technology Program or Survey Engineering Program
- Minimum 1 year of experience required of surveying experience in a Civil construction or engineering environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and good working knowledge of survey software
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible shifts as required
- Candidate assets would include but not limited to: Advanced Drone Pilot License, 3D Modeling, Laser Screening, Mechanical Alignments, Hydrography and Underground Locating
- Provide technical surveying services to various industrial and construction customers
- Gather dimensional data and issue accurate and detailed reports
- Provide excellent customer service
What We Offer:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Flexible Benefits Package (health, drug and dental)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Opportunity for apprenticeship and multi-trade experience
- Several other employee discounts and perks
- And more...
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, install and maintain our customer's highly specialized systems. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates, and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary, or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.