Posted 16 days ago
Competition Number: 22006833
Quality & Management Systems (QMS) Coordinator
Sunbury Transport Limited is an innovative and highly responsive transportation solution company. Specializing in over-dimensional flatbed and cross border shipments, we are always ready to tackle the biggest challenge and provide the best value. At Sunbury we recognize the importance of a strong team. We look for people who want to lead, succeed and contribute to our organization.
We are currently seeking applications for the position of Quality & Management Systems (QMS) Coordinator in our Saint John, NB office. Reporting to the Director, Health Safety Security and Environment, this role will ensure that the creation, maintenance, control and distribution of QMS documents and associated training is done in conformance to company standards and all applicable regulations. The QMS Coordinator will participate in daily activities related to QMS document creation and control and QMS training and responsible for implementing a Management of Change (MoC) process in accordance with company procedures.
- Coordinating daily activities related to Document Control and Training processes. This includes perform detailed document review, creation of documents based on understanding of key stakeholder needs, updating and formatting, electronic uploading and release of documents in the Document Management System
- Ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records and ensure that controlled documents adhere to company standards and applicable regulations
- Write and/or modify departmental procedures
- Assign required QMS training
- Continuously monitor, manage, and make improvement to the organization's management system
- Developing inventory and document control systems including the implementation of a Management of Change process
- Collaborate with People Managers and Process Owners to verify requirements
- Apply problem solving and strategic thinking to troubleshooting efforts that support department objectives
- Maintenance of audit and action item databases and documentation
- Analyze results of internal and external audits to identify trends
- Post-secondary education required
- Auditing and experience working within a regulatory environment would be considered an asset
- Trucking industry experience would also be considered an asset
- Working knowledge and experience with ISO or similar documentation processes is a requirement of this position
- Superior written communication skills, with the ability to succinctly articulate key messages to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and priorities, well organized, detailed oriented and comfortable working with and analyzing data
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Sunbury Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later