Posted 21 days ago
Competition Number: 22006761
ELECTRICAL SALES ASSOCIATE
Kent Building Supplies is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values. Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
We are currently hiring a full-timeElectrical Sales Associate for our Kent store.
If you ask ourElectrical Sales Associateswhat they like best about working at Kent, they say they like working with people, learning about products and their functionality within customers' homes. They also enjoy being part of a great team, and flexible schedules with opportunities to advance.
- Working safely
- Providing superior customer service - this includes greeting customers, providing information, completing sales and arranging deliveries
- Stocking products and creating displays
- Learning about new products and attending electrical specific training when provided.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Retail sales experience is considered an asset
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- Able to develop comprehensive product knowledge
- Possess a high level of attention to details
- Able to learn and operate the applicable computer system (D635) used to process orders
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply online today!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees
Save for Later