Moncton, NB, Canada • New Brunswick, Canada Req #1820
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
As a family-owned, entrepreneurial, and innovative company headquartered in the Maritimes, we take great pride in maintaining a strong and lasting presence in our home region. Our local teams deliver creative, competitive, customer-focused telecommunications solutions to help connect our customers and communities to the things and people that matter most.
We are excited to be growing our team as we continue to invest more than $270 million and expand our presence throughout New Brunswick, which will bring our latest 5G technology to Miramichi, Bathurst and the Acadian Peninsula in addition to our current serving areas in Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton.
As a key member of the Eastlink team, you will be the first in taking our business strategy in New Brunswick to the next level by cultivating business relationships in untapped markets.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets by identifying and driving new business opportunities in small to medium size markets
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development
- Deliver best in class experiences
- Provide insights and consumer feedback to senior leaders regarding opportunities and market activity
Why Choose Eastlink?
- Flexible hours with the ability to work outside of the conventional hours in order to deliver to the results
- Competitive pay, benefits with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Access to local support and resources to help deliver exceptional customer service and exceed growth targets
- Minimum 1-2 years of successful experience in business-to-business sales.
- Knowledge of the Wireless industry and a passion for technology is an asset.
- Relevant higher education an asset.
- You have entrepreneurial flair and savvy to drive Eastlink forward into a successful future.
- You have company and industry knowledge and perspective.
- You effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are able to leverage capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service.
The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!
- Job Family Wireless