Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will form part of a professional team responsible for financial reporting for a portfolio of international hedge funds and manage a team of accountants, maintain client contacts plus interact with colleagues from other Citco offices.
- You will oversee the preparation of reporting packages, including daily, weekly and monthly NAV's.
- You will manage a team of people who will principally be focused on the reporting requirements of our clients.
- You will review the deliverables of the team and assist production where necessary.
- You will manage client relationships in a way that is consistent with good practice and is productive for the firm.
- You will undertake ad hoc requests which build our service offering to our clients.
- You will review administrative / accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process.
- You have a CA, CMA, CGA designation.
- You have a Masters or Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or comparable work experience.
- You must have accounting experience of hedge / mutual funds or investment companies.
- You have supervisory/managerial experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are skilled with computers, including advanced MS Excel.
- You have demonstrated financial reporting/analytical/organizational skills.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills.
- You have demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.