Posted 15 days ago
Competition Number: 22006295
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customer's highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Journeyman Electrician.
This is a full-time, permanent role located in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required: Recognized trade qualification as a Journeyman Electrician
- Experience Required: Minimum 4000 hours of direct experience working on the maintenance, repair, or manufacture of cranes or hoists
- Must be able to provide records of training
- Demonstrated ability to be a dedicated team player
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Class 5 Drivers License required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 125 feet.
- Perform Overhead Crane, or Hoist inspections
- Troubleshooting, and/or Maintenance, of Overhead Crane, or Hoist, systems
- Installation and/or Repair of Overhead Crane, or Hoist, systems
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities that align with customer requirements
- Some travel will be required
- Working knowledge of current WorkSafe NB legislation.
- Working Knowledge of CSA B-167 or willing to learn.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a passionate customer service attitude.
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multitask.
- High level of problem-solving abilities; must be able to effectively resolve customer problems.
What We Offer:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Flexible Benefits Package (health, drug and dental)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Opportunity for apprenticeship and multi-trade experience
- Initial tool allowance of $500 for full-time employees
- Several other employee discounts and perks
- And more...
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later