Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post-Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques, and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges. As New Brunswick's largest and fastest growing college, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic team.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member. Oulton College believes in supporting our employees through regulatory licensure and continuing education opportunities.
Since 1956, Oulton College has been helping students from across Canada succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services, and Information Technology.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of a Dental Hygiene Instructor. This position is appealing to those who are passionate for the field of dentistry and enjoy teaching others. This position is open for full-time and/or part-time. Please indicate your preference to either full-time or part-time employment and your availability in your application.
- Have a degree in Dental Hygiene or equivalent (DH)
- Currently licensed to practice and in good standing with NBCDH
- Have a self-initiation certificate
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience chair side
- Enjoy the dynamics of teaching and learning and be willing to participate in adult education professional development sessions.
- Have an interest in lifelong learning
- Bilingualism in French and English and experience in an academic environment is an asset
Work With Us
- Competitive salary aligned, or above, industry standard
- Paid annual licensing fees
- Professional development opportunities and financial support with continuing education
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Set Monday-Friday work schedule
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement.
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter and resume should be submitted quoting competition number DH-09-22 to [email protected]
We thank all those who are interested but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.