Posted 24 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22006257
WOODLANDS OPERATIONS MANAGER
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
- Would you like to work in a growing, fast-paced environment that is technologically advanced?
- Does working with a team of motivated contractors interest you?
- Do you have supervisory experience and want to kick-start your career?
- If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then J.D. Irving, Limited has an exciting career opportunity for you.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team in Central New Brunswick as an Operations Manager.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required:
- 4-7 years of forestry experience
- 4-7 years of supervisor experience
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Desire to work in the field of Forest Management
- Bilingual candidates will be given top priority
- Working in the field
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of contractors
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online. If you have questions regarding this opportunity, please direct questions to Brad Abernethy at [email protected] .
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later