Posted 17 days ago
Competition Number: 22006191
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST INTERN
Location: Saint John, NB
Are you excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience?
Are you looking for a job which enables you to work with a team of industry-leading professionals?
Do you want to gain hands-on experience that could lead to full-time employment upon graduation?
Does a job with real responsibilities and making meaningful contributions interest you?
Then please, keep reading!
We are J.D. Irving Limited & our Information Technology team works with the latest and greatest technology. We are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Dieppe, Fredericton, and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. With your professional growth as our focus! Come join us and work among the best in the Maritimes!
We have a student opportunity!
The Co-op Student will work with a dynamic team of IT professionals within JDI IT as an IT Cyber Security Analyst in Saint John, NB. The successful candidate will be given increasingly challenging assignments to analyze business requests and implement solutions. During the term the Co-op Student will gain exciting experience with a variety of leading-edge technologies in the field of IT Security.
- Enrollment and in good academic standing in Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems
- A positive can-do attitude with a passion for technology
- High energy
- Attention to detail
What Will You Learn?
- Hands on experience with IT Security
- Opportunity to work on projects and changes supporting multiple lines of business
- Hands on and practical experience in management of IT security tools and activities including but not limited to:
- Phishing Tests
- Data Loss Investigations
- Incident Handling
- Security Analytics and Reporting
- Security Access Requests
- We have a robust student program at J.D. Irving with formal and informal opportunities to meet and network with people from all across the business, including other students. This is a great experience that will provide you with a challenging, valuable work experience in addition to having the opportunity to work in one of the largest IT employers in Atlantic Canada.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please submit an online application, including a resume and academic transcript.
We are currently recruiting for the winter & summer 2023 terms.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click . here
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later