Posted 14 days ago
Competition Number: 22006160
RST is a recognized leader in safe, efficient tank transportation throughout Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Quebec and the eastern United States. In addition to conveying cargo in line with top tier industry standards, RST also provides emergency response and training services throughout Atlantic Canada.
RST Industries is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Fleet Manager/Dispatcher at their Barrie, Ontario location. The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday from 6 pm-3 am, so the successful candidate must be willing to work evenings. This position will appeal to those who like to work in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and have a high standard for their work.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Must be team-oriented and an independent self-starter;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of office experience or the equivalent in training and experience;
- Bachelor's Degree considered an asset;
- Experience TMW would be an asset;
- Experience in the Transportation industry would be considered an asset.
- Provide customer service to each customer/location;
- Coordinate, confirm, and dispatch all loads;
- Manage productivity of your fleet, ensuring appropriate level of miles and revenue are generated by each individual Owner/Operator and Driver while taking into consideration strict Hours of Service management;
- Efficiently manage maintenance program;
- Ensure all pertinent system information is entered accurately and in a timely way to assist in managing the payroll and billing process;
- Professionally handle and manage any and all issues raised by Owner/Operators and Drivers;
- Manage availability of Owner/Operators and Drivers and equipment to maximize equipment utilization, create cost saving efficiencies and to exceed customer expectations;
- Promote and support all safety initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
RST Industries Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later