We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior IT Project Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer (or designate), the Senior IT Project Manager is a key member of the Information Technology Team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing a portfolio of engagements that service the IT needs of multiple business units. You will be familiar with best practices within project management and are highly skilled in resource management, budget management, project intake, risk and stakeholder management. You will be very comfortable interacting with business leaders of various levels, and leading IT subject matter experts, to efficiently document business requirements, quantify and initiate projects, and manage multiple simultaneous delivery efforts to successful completion.
The role calls for a high degree of team and stakeholder engagement, accordingly the candidate should be available to be on-site in the Moncton facility 50% of the time, with consideration towards Organigram's support of work-life balance and the remote workforce for certain projects.
- Experienced in a range of project implementation types such infrastructure, systems, SaaS offerings, integrations, and data management/business intelligence;
- Experienced in defining and building a PMO and establishing processes such as intake, prioritization, steering committee, risk management and program management;
- Demonstrated project experience across some combination of the following:
- Enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, HRIS);
- IT infrastructure & cloud;
- Business intelligence & analytics, data management;
- IT risk management;
- Emerging technologies (AI, ML, IoT, etc.);
- Digital strategy/digitalization of services;
- Drive consistency and standardization of internal processes to ensure quality and efficiency;
- Demonstrated experience leading infrastructure and application development projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 years of project leadership experience in Management and Technology implementations with demonstrable track-record of success;
- PMP certification required;
- ITIL proficiency considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and consensus-building skills, both written and oral in English;
- Comfort and confidence in dynamic environments, where priorities and requirements can shift rapidly;
- Strong business acumen and leadership qualities;
- Ability to present to senior level executives with confidence;
- Ability to fluidly lead/support multiple projects and project teams of varied skill levels;
- Proficiency in PM software, preferably Smartsheet;
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams both independently and within a team;
- Clear accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail;
- Bilingual (English/French) would be considered an asset.
For more information and to apply online, please visit the Careers page of our Website at: https://www.organigram.ca/careers.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.