Field Service Consultant – Fully Remote
Smart Skin Technologies provides IIoT based productivity solutions globally to the food, beverage, & pharmaceutical sectors. Smart Skin serves 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and nearly every major beverage brand with its patented and award-winning Quantifeel™ solutions. While most of our engineering and production activities are undertaken in New Brunswick, our global presence is increasing with team members also located in centers like Atlanta, Toronto, Munich, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Tokyo.
Smart Skin is seeking a motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Field Service Consultant, working with our clients in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. In this role, you will partner with SmartSkin Technologies' clients to support the implementation, training, technical support and continuing use of our products remotely and in-person at manufacturing facilities around the world.
Our ideal candidate has a wide range of experience in the beverage packaging industry. The ideal candidate for this role is based in any major centre in Canada, and this position is intended to be fully remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn the technical details of how our solutions work and develop a deep understanding of the problems we solve for our clients
- Travel to client sites to support product implementation and provide training to users of SmartSkin Technologies products and services
- Perform tests and diagnostics to ensure hardware and software solutions are meeting expectations and delivering value to our clients
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and grow relationships; communicate issues and possible solutions to senior management
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing quality technologies and solutions relevant in the industry.
- Partner with our client's maintenance employees, maintenance managers and senior manufacturing leaders to encourage the use of our products to drive operational excellence
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in the beverage packaging industry, as a maintenance leader, maintenance technician or controls engineer
- Knowledge of food and beverage manufacturing principles, challenges, and best practices
- Experience applying new technologies to solve problems in a manufacturing environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills with the ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence customers regarding products and services
- Good organizational and time management skills, and high level of attention to detail
- A strong interest in traveling to work with clients across the globe
Please apply online for this opportunity by September 27, 2022. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Smart Skin Technologies, please click here.