Bois-Gagnon, New Brunswick
Acadian Wild Blueberry Company a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrots products and battered vegetables.
Benefits of being an Acadian Wild Blueberry Employee:
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Profit Share
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Matching Pension Plan
- Vacation PLUS we offer a vacation purchase plan allowing for additional time off
- Employee Discount Program offering great discounts at various businesses and industries
- Employee pricing on products we produce
Industrial Cleaners report directly to the Sanitation Supervisor. This position will be subject to shift work including 12 hour shifts rotating both day shifts and night shifts.
Industrial Cleaners are responsible for ensuring adequate cleaning of all processing equipment and areas within the facilities. With a starting wage of $16.60.
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Task oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Security minded
- Must be able to work rotating shifts weekends
- Must be able to work in areas with products including but not limited to onions and wheat products. As well, ability to work with chemicals, and cleaners.
For all interested applicants in the Industrial Cleaner position, please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes and cover letters can be e-mailed referencing Industrial Cleaner AWB to: [email protected]