Sales and Account Executive
SalesSmart Skin Technologies provides IIoT based productivity solutions globally to the food, beverage, & pharmaceutical sectors. Smart Skin serves 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and nearly every major beverage brand with its patented and award-winning Quantifeel™ solutions. While most of our engineering and production activities are undertaken in New Brunswick, our global presence is increasing with team members also located in centers like Atlanta, Toronto, Munich, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Tokyo.
Smart Skin Technologies is looking for a Sales and Account Executive to support our rapid growth. Our portfolio of sensor technology products is continually evolving to meet the needs of our global customers; the successful candidate will be responsible for business development, growing client relationships, sales and performance, and market intelligence.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Discovering opportunities for SmartSkin Technologies to improve productivity and quality measures for clients in the global food and beverage manufacturing industry.
- Designing and executing a strategy and tactics to develop existing revenue streams and uncover new ones.
- Building meaningful customer relationships to develop and maintain new and existing accounts with an emphasis on revenue growth.
- Prospecting and generating new business opportunities in order to meet (or exceed) quarterly sales goals.
- Working alongside the SmartSkin Technologies' marketing team to develop sales plans, materials and presentations.
- Acquiring and applying industry-specific knowledge to sales activities.
- Preparing quotes and confirming order details with clients to secure sales.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing quality technologies and solutions relevant in the industry.
Our ideal candidate:
You have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. You are a natural problem solver, intensely curious and you are motivated to deliver innovative and effective solutions for your customers. You are an expert negotiator, facilitator, and build strong client relationships that allow you to influence and bring complex opportunities to a successful close. You have a demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding sales and revenue targets.
You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and agile business environment, and you are self-motivated and driven to achieve results for your clients, and your organization.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5-10 years of direct sales experience, ideally selling technology solutions or products that support manufacturing or industrial operations
- Knowledge of food and beverage manufacturing principles, challenges, and best practices
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Experience working with senior level executives on business improvement through the implementation of new products and services
- Excellent spoken and written communications, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, objection handling and closing
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- A strong interest in traveling to work with clients across the globe
This position offers a competitive salary and the opportunity for significant earnings via commission.
Please apply online for this opportunity by October 14, 2022. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Smart Skin Technologies, please click here.