We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for an Invoicing Associate to join our team in Saint John, NB
- Prepare customer invoices in a timely manner
- Review invoicing for accuracy and ensure compliance with customer contracts including pricing and other requirements
- Perform weekly/monthly reconciliation using standard/custom reporting
- Meet specific monthly invoicing budgets
- Answer invoicing inquiries and resolve customer disputes as they arise
- Process credit card payments
- Upload invoices into customer invoicing portals
- Collaborate and build relationships with Supervisors, Dispatchers and Technicians.
- Creating credit memos
- Updating customer files
- Other duties as required
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education (degree/diploma) and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years' experience in a business environment
- High energy, goal oriented, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here!
Please visit our careers website, petroservice.com to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.