Competition Number: 22005780
Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Ltd., you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently seeking mid-level to senior applicants for the position of Aggregate Manager to join our dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Maintaining the highest standard for safety and ensuring all employees embrace our safety-first culture.
- Leading the daily management of the operation to optimize productivity and profitability. Present period financial results to division leadership.
- Setting and communicating clear priorities for the operations team. Develop and coach talent and make hiring decisions which support growth plans.
- Maximizing employee engagement through regular, consistent, and personal communication and energizing the team to win every day.
- Engaging customers as required to ensure all products and services are delivered safely, on-time, and of the highest quality.
- Civil or Geological Engineering Degree with 5-10 years of operations experience
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) or Professional Geoscientest (P. Geo) designation would be considered an asset or equivalent working experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills within the field of expertise
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills with strong communication to maintain transparency between site and project team
What We Offer:
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefits package with health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later