Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post-Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques, and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges. As New Brunswick's largest and fastest growing college, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic team.
Since 1956, Oulton College has been helping students from across Canada succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services, and Information Technology.
Oulton College is seeking a full-time permanent Marketing Coordinator to take lead in different marketing activities and hold the following key accountabilities:
- Understand and carry out SEO functions (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing).
- Manage social and digital media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok etc., Marketing coordinator is responsible for the analysis of the College's social media channels in order to cultivate a vibrant new lead to achieve the College's strategic goals.
- Research and have a good understanding of marketing and audience-target funnels, particularly in higher education, non-profit, and community and government relations;
- Compellingly communicate a brand story through web platform;
- Identify and tailor messaging to target audiences;
- Identify, craft, and position content for various stages of engagement; and
- To be a collaborative team player who regularly communicates with teammates and stakeholders.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing programs for various service offerings.
- Collaborate with internal team and external partners to set goals, objectives, and key performance indicators. Tracks and reports on performance results for the various marketing initiatives, escalating concerns to Manager
- Bachelor's degree or relevant combination of education and experience in communications, marketing, journalism or related field;
- Clear understanding of marketing tactics in web communication;
- Good knowledge on SEO and web analytics; and Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS markup;
- Considerable experience in web content management (generally 1-2 years).
- Experience in web publishing and content management systems such as Wordpress etc.,
- Demonstrated exceptional experience in integrated social media brand management on a variety of social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok ).
- Be creative, highly organized, work well under pressure and be able to multitask
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organisation's marketing and communication department.
- Have strong attention to detail and be effective working independently
- Excellent communication skills
Work With Us
- Annual salary competitive with, or above, industry standard
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement
How to apply
Cover letter and resume should be submitted quoting competition number MC-08-22 to [email protected]
We thank all those who are interested but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.