We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Maintenance Industrial Mechanic.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Industrial Mechanic is responsible to install, maintain, test, troubleshoot, repair and service industrial machinery and mechanical equipment. Equipment can include mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel, lubrication, cooling and exhaust systems. The ideal candidate will take initiative, display problem-solving and decision-making abilities, have excellent organizational skills and maintain a positive, professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanic and piping systems, equipment, components and machinery;
- Specify, source and install mechanical equipment and components;
- Install examine, maintain, replace or repair mechanical equipment and components;
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on equipment;
- Fabricate conveyors, stands and mechanical systems;
- Assist with development and writing of preventative and predictive maintenance programs and procedures;
- Assist other trades and personnel when required;
- Mentor Industrial Mechanical apprentices;
- Other duties as required.
- Industrial Mechanical Red Seal certification;
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience with preference given to manufacturing experience;
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines;
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams both independently and as part of a team;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
For more information and to apply online, please visit the Careers page of our Website at: https://www.organigram.ca/careers
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.