Posted 12 days ago
Competition Number: 22005775
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Pricing & Programs Administrator.
Thinking strategically, and in coordination with the Senior Pricing Analyst & the Vendor Pricing & Programs Lead, the Pricing & Program Administrator will be challenged to input and update data to ensure system data integrity and accuracy is maintained. You will gain experience using our D365 Microsoft system and many other tools to assist your team with our current and future corporate pricing & programs strategies. Your pricing & programs team members will look to you to provide support and guidance on the system processes and data accuracy.
Duties would include.
- Inputting and updating Vendor & Retail pricing agreements and promotions.
- Inputting and updating Customer specific pricing agreements
- Inputting and updating Vendor rebate agreements.
- Preparing pricing data to be loaded into the system.
- Maintaining data tracking sheets
- Maintaining system data integrity
- Accurately coding cheques and credit notes
- Assisting the team with reporting
- Assisting in Vendor reconciliations
- Other duties as required.
- Detail Oriented
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply on line
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later