Posted 7 days ago
Competition Number: 22005674
TRUCK AND TRANSPORT MECHANIC - CLASS 1
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seekinga Truck & Transport Mechanic at the Kensington, PE Maintenance Facility. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Tuesday to Saturday 8am-5pm
- Shift is subject to Change
- Education Required: Trade Certification / Red Seal technician either commercial trailer or truck/transport (Will accept apprentices)
- Years of Experience Required: 1-3 Years
- Performing mechanical work on vehicles or components
- Ensuring quality of work
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the shop manager
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment
- Most work conducted inside the facility
- Paid Apprenticeship programs
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later