Posted 17 days ago
Competition Number: 22005632
Ecommerce - Marketing Specialist
Kent, part of the Retail Division of J. D. Irving LTD, is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada with 48 locations from Saint John, New Brunswick to Corner Brook, Newfoundland and many towns and cities in between.
Our culture thrives thanks to the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in, our focus on diversity in the workplace, our commitment to our employees through training and development programs and our focus on creating an aligned and engaged workforce across our locations.
- Enhance user experience by finessing copy, A content, most up-to-date imagery, video, upsell items, etc. on assigned marketplaces.
- Monitor page performance including keyword ranking, reviews, questions, photos, videos.
- Develop and manage Promotional advertising campaigns and budget.
- Managing and engaging with customer reviews.
- experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, product management, and operations to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
- Provide recommendations on new ways and different channels that company can increase its brand awareness, generate leads, and increase conversion
- Provide input to help support the strategy for evolving the digital channel
- Plan, oversee design, and execute strategic digital campaigns that support branding
- Deploy tactical omnichannel campaigns that drive traffic to Kent.ca and in-store
- Use analytical tools to measure and analyze results and provide recommendations to senior managers and business partners
- Deliver against key marketing and sales KPIs
- Ensures adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Communicating and negotiating with ad agencies, employees, marketing staff, editors, and writers
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting campaigns
- Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance
Qualification and skills:
- University Degree, Diploma, or related education in Marketing or similar field
- Have a passion for digital marketing with a curiosity to learn as much as possible
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth.
- Enjoy and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative, highly organized, self-motivated person
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
Interested in a career with Kent? We would love to hear from you!
Please apply Online!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later