Posted 17 days ago
Competition Number: 22005639
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited, is looking for motivated individuals to join our Central New Brunswick Woodlands team as a Trucking Supervisor.
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment working with a large and diverse organization
- Competitive compensation package
- Health & dental benefits
- Matching RRSP Contribution
- A company vehicle
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education Required: A college diploma or University degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisor experience
- Experience in the forestry industry is considered an asset but is not required
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Desire to work in the field of Forestry Operations
- Working in the field
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of contractors
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
For more details on this position, feel free to call Brad Abernethy at 1-506-440-9218 or Ray Berthelot at 1-506-238-5263.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later