Posted 11 days ago
Competition Number: 22005555
Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Associate
J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified conglomerate based in Saint John, New Brunswick with over 15,000 employees in Canada, the United States and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products and construction industries.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team of dedicated professionals within JDI Finance. We have the following opportunity available for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate.
- Diploma with a concentration in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Business Technology Program would be an asset but not required
- Years of Experience Required:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with strong abilities in MS Excel
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with emphasis on providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Cash application and deposit process
- Invoicing creation/processing
- Data entry/validation
- Support most Saint John group of companies
- Participation in Shared Services process improvement projects
- Addressing inquiries via ERP's and email
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later