Posted 22 days ago
Competition Number: 22005467
EARLY MORNING FLOW CREW SUPERVISOR
Kent Building Supplies is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values. Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
Whether we grow through building a new store, or by refreshing and remerchandising an existing store, our Early Morning Flow Crew makes it happen. They make the displays that excite our customers and provide the hands-on shopping experience that customers still want.
- Receive product, ship product, and ensure its accuracy
- Distribute product to departments
- Material handling
- Stocking shelves
- Organizing top stock
- Stock pull down
- Operating Power Equipment
- In bay/aisle general maintenance
- Cleaning / dusting
- Price labels
- Use of electronic devices
- Inventory Preparation
- Clearance inventory management
- Flyer/Ad set up
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team-oriented individual possessing a strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Individual should be well organized, and able to manage deadlines and priorities.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age due to internal forklift requirements.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Early Morning Shift availability.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later