Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Client Integration team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be involved in supporting projects such as client integrations, service delivery changes and sales support.
- You will primarily be responsible for data file analysis, loading/reconciliation of data migrations and incoming/outgoing file implementation.
- You will be involved in dealing with the senior management of all the organisations that interact with Citco Fund Services.
- You may be required to support multiple time zones during large projects.
- You will be involved in Business Development Support, including working with stakeholders in the development of new clients/business, request for proposal/information assistance, build out of sample portfolios for client pitches and demonstrations and act as the direct source of information to Business Development on vendors/conversion/interfaces
- You will Project Manage which includes:
- Incoming file testing,
- Instruct / extract testing and maintenance
- Standard & custom extract file development (in house / vendor)
- Coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary data is captured for client reporting
- OMS vendor migrations
- System set up and coordination with third parties for new fund launches
- Contribution to development and testing of Citco's technology platforms
- You will work with external vendors to improve quality of files, processes and workflows
- You will assist with Client user setup / permissions and will work with existing clients on new requirements and process improvements
- You will be involved in Administrative Reporting which includes tracking of projects, progress and deadlines on SharePoint, assisting with reporting to senior management and assisting Finance on invoicing for file maintenance and communication charges
- You are Degree qualified in a business or Finance related discipline
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are a 'team player' who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the financial services industry
- You have a proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- You have proven Project Management Experience
- You have proven Business Analysis Experience
- You have working knowledge of Listed and OTC products
- You are creative and innovative
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are client focused
- You look to continuously improve
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.