Charlotte, United States or Toronto or Halifax, Canada
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line
Proprietary software solutions and innovation are at the core of what differentiates Citco in the alternative investment space. Through our network of global development centers, Citco invests heavily in technology development, security, and infrastructure to ensure our clients continue to receive award-winning products that underpin our commitment to service excellence.
As a core member of our Application Support team you will work with dedicated professionals to ensure our clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping Citco ahead of industry trends.
- Analyze, support and maintain strategic bespoke business platforms in a hybrid hosting environment, across AWS Cloud and on-prem
- Provide engineering support of functional and performance issues on a range of applications
- Prepare changes, scripting, monitor and schedule updates to optimize operations
- Conduct performance analysis and tuning in of application servers, database tiers and infrastructure
- Participate and collaborate across multi-functional groups in the operational support model
- Participate in the Operational Excellence strategy, including strategic monitoring and LEAN process improvement
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience, in a related field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- 3-5 years' experience in enterprise application support
- 1 years of with relational databases (e.g. Oracle/Prostgres), including performance optimization
- 1 year experience with support and tuning distributed enterprise applications, such as Java, Python, C#
- Experience supporting and operating Cloud environments, e.g. AWS
- Customer-focused, flexible and comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced global environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- AWS certification, or Azure/GCP
- Familiarity in working on Windows and Unix-based operating systems
- CI/CD experience such as Maven, Subversion and Bamboo, and deployment automation pipelines
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX (Solaris, Linux), basic networking
- Strong listening, questioning and analytic skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.