NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Admission
CLASSIFICATION : Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : On call
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
This position involves computer data entry in the Reception and Admitting Department. The incumbent must be able to collect confidential patient information required to adequately complete the registration and the admission process for different categories of patients.
- High school graduation plus an additional administrative support program/course of over six months and up to one year or equivalent;
- Ability to work with a computer and to be accurate on computer data entry;
- Ability to complete the medical terminology course as per set deadline;
- Ability to establish priorities;
- Effective communication skills and ability to treat patients, visitors, etc. with courtesy;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.