Competition Number: 22005330
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Full Time Freight Handler at our Dartmouth Terminal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with strong work ethic and "Can Do" attitude.
- Monday to Friday, 4pm till 12Midnight
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Previous experience in a warehouse and/or freight handling preferred but not required;
- Ability to perform physically demanding job functions;
- Committed to working safely in a fast paced environment;
- Capable of working positively with others toward common goals;
- Fork lift experience and/or certification an asset;
- Able to read and write clearly to complete paper work;
- Knowledge of computers an asset;
- Efficient and safe unloading of outbound trailers to meet scheduled P&D departure times
- Loading of freight following specific load pattern plans;
- Cleaning and general maintenance of equipment, facility and yard;
- Prepare and report freight handling details and shift statistics;
We appreciate your interest in our company!
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later