Lounsbury Furniture in Moncton looking for a Delivery Driver Helper/Assistant.
As a Delivery Driver, you will load and unload the delivery truck. Your job is to set up the furniture all while providing excellent customer service. You will also be the driver of the delivery truck. This is a fun position, as customers are always happy to see you arrive with their new purchases!
If you are friendly, polite and physically fit then this is the position for you!
Hours of work are Tuesday to Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
**We are offering a $500 signing bonus for eligible new hires**
**This is a physically demanding job.**
- Load and unload furniture and appliances to the delivery truck and then into the customer's home
- Works as part of a team to provide great delivery service to our customers
- Install appliances in customer's home
- Remove old appliances from customer's home
- Assembles product in customer's home
- Local and regional travel is required for deliveries. Day travel only.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- A valid driver's license is required
- This is a Position of Trust, and a Criminal Record Check is required.
- Experience in a similar role is an asset
- Must have steel-toed safety boots
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and up to 100lbs with another person
Work With Us
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values