The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Bedford Nova Scotia, is a large, diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction, mining, and environmental services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the expertise of an Administrative Assistant to join our team from our office based in Bedford, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for clerical duties including reconciling invoices, contacting suppliers and modifications to purchase orders
- Resolving invoices, receiving discrepancies, and obtaining approvals
- Supporting the Purchasing department with varying tasks
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an easy-going, professional manner
- Reliable and organized with high attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Taylor Blake
Email: [email protected]
Please reference Admin Assistant in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.