Who are we?
The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada. Cahill is building the future of oil and gas, mining, hydro, and social infrastructure on some of the largest construction and fabrication project sites in the country.
People really are at the heart of everything we do. So, we will always put the health, well-being, and safety of our people above all. We take care of our people, through investment, training, competitive compensation, health plan benefits, and unique programs to support the health and well-being of you and your family.
Cahill is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support ongoing projects in our Labrador City location. This role will be primarily office-based, reporting to project sites as required. This is not a rotational position.
What will you do?
- Ensure prompt, complete, and accurate transfer of required timesheet information to payroll and accounts receivable.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on all required timesheet information, such as validating that correct pay and associated equipment notes are included.
- Ensure that timesheets are completed daily for all workers and active work scopes.
- Coordinate with various client representatives to ensure timesheets are sent to the appropriate contact for signature.
- Track and follow-up to ensure all signed timesheets are promptly returned by the client and processed appropriately.
- Administer the hire-on process on-site, as needed.
- Perform general administrative duties when required.
What will you bring?
- Successful completion of an Office Administration program.
- Effective computer skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team, as required during the completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to complete deliverables on time in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence. Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.