Competition Number: 22005151
Senior Process and System Specialist
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON, two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI, one in Lethbridge, AB, and another in Jamestown, ND. Headquartered in Dieppe, NB, the company also has sales office locations in Toronto and Boston.
The Supply Chain Senior Process and System Specialist will play a key role in the implementation of process and system in Cavendish Farms Supply Chain. The successful candidate will be responsible for connecting IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
This role offers great opportunity for visibility and career development. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a "Can-Do" attitude and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Successful Candidate will possess some or all of the following:
- Experience with leading change
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience working with ERP or transportation systems such as Oracle, MercuryGate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Power Point, Visio, Excel & Teams.
Key responsibilities could include but not limited to:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for Supply Chain.
- Ensure processes are documented, training is in place and process performance is monitored through metrics & daily management.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Monitor process compliance across Supply Chain
- Participate in or lead initiatives affecting Supply Chain processes
- Identify, analyze, design and implement process & system improvement changes across the Supply Chain
- Liaison/communication between business stakeholders and IT
Cavendish Farms is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships, fitness classes or online workout programs
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- RRSP matching program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development as well as 24/7 access to online curated learning
- Growth and progression opportunities within Cavendish Farms and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
- Hybrid Work Schedule (if applicable) to provide you the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week
For further details, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] .
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status. #LI-TP1
Save for Later