Posted 11 days ago
Competition Number: 22005068
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick. We are an authorized sales, service, parts & warranty dealership for premium products including Freightliner and Western Star trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7 and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's.
We currently have an opening for a Service Advisor for our Dieppe location. The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who is passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Welcome customers to the branch, acquire information and open repair orders as required.
- Assist in assigning priority of work and time to complete repairs.
- Record and file all documents related to repair orders, incl. getting background info from technicians for warranty purposes.
- Close repair orders.
- Present and explain repair invoices to customers.
- Ensure invoices are paid or placed on account prior to releasing vehicles.
- Experience as a service advisor in heavy truck industry preferred.
- Heavy equipment or automotive experience will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, CDK or other shop software.
- Bilingualism would be an asset.
- Capable of multitasking.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Incentive Bonus
- Modern facility and equipment
- Excellent Training Programs
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later