Posted 18 days ago
Competition Number: 22005095
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CREDIT & COLLECTIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick, the J.D. Irving, Limited Moncton-based companies have plants, terminals, operations and sales offices throughout Canada and in the United States. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing and successful group with diverse interests. We're proud to be part of the larger Irving Group of Companies, a family owned business whose commitment to quality products and services dates back over 135 years.
- Bilingualism (working proficiency) in English and French is an asset
- Education Required: Minimum High School; College Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2 years of experience in credit, accounts receivable and/or collections field, preferably in the transportation or courier industry
- Experience working with AS400 and Facts 2000 would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of computer skills working with Excel and web-based companies
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrate superior organizational and time management skills
- Value continuous improvement and development skills
- Actively participate in a team environment
- Adaptability & willingness to learn
- Calling all accounts with balances over term
- Managing all aspects of an assigned aging of accounts
- Reconciling accounts as required
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Work within a team environment
- Scheduled shift of Monday to Friday
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. An up-to-date resume of past experience and education is required.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later